Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Well hello there again...

“Life is too short to be anything but HAPPY
I’ve this as my BB background, I’ve this an a reminder of how precious and delicate life is, I’ve this as a self-motivating tool in an effort to propel myself forward to goodness and blessings. Yes indeed this is my meger attempt at painting a smile on my face and heart when the curtains draw on their own. I’m fucking thirty years old now!! Good God thank you for that blessing and so many more that I tend to omit either by choice or as a sidefeect of age (lame joke #1)

So…what’s been happening in my life since December last? Too much to recall and this one’s by choice. More lows than highs in certain aspects of my life but better ground when it comes to my career.

Love? Hmmm…what’s that again? *searches for dictionary* oh ho! That word again..well. *sigh* yea I’ll pass on that tid bit too.

Nyssa! My fav topic all day and night..she’s amazing J Proud mommy I always am as my daughter is turning out as best as she can with a lot of prayer and blessing and LOVE. She’s all the love I’ll ever need and require and oh! I bought myself a strap on so yea…that area is covered *thunder clap for woman power* lol

I’m in a better place than I was and I’m thankful for that, I’ve regained friendships that I swore was lost forever, I’ve other friendships on hiaetus (spelt wrong I'm sure & don't have the energy to spell check right now) cause well you know lesbians…woman come/ friends go lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment