Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blue Waters

I imagine myself floating on a bed of blue crystal bliss staring at the sky and all it's beauty. Wondering what's out there that's just for me. I close my eyes and listen to sounds the undercurrent beneath me as I swish and sway all the while soaking the sun's rays into my soul..hoping it'll ignite something rare and wonderful. I can't imagine anything more peaceful, more calming, more serene than this moment..and I adore it. I want to hold onto it like when a baby catches your finger and plays with it not letting go for a breath. I want someone to hold onto me like that. Embrace and absorb me with utter urgency and let their spirit mix with mine to create a new essence...something rare and wonderful. So I imagine for another minute that it's holding onto me like that night on our way home from the airport. Alas it's nothing more than this thing inside me eating away at me...like....like heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment