Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1, Week #1

I'll give you a tip...don't ever get sick. Treatment is most definately for the strong willed. Went to bed praying and awoke in the same state...hoping I'd make it through. Easier said than done. Got in early and didn't wait very long to be next, air was cold as ice and anyone who knows me know I hate the cold. Was nervous cause I was alone..even though I'm used to it. Zoned out when it started and only came to when the side effects kicked into gear. Been sucking on mints to not throw up...Fail. Force fed myself some watery shit making it worse..but i had to keep something down. One good thing deserves another so I'll try again when I get home...unfortunately that's hours away and I got a long day ahead, thank god nonetheless.

Saga continues in 1 week.

No comments:

Post a Comment