Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sopa

So I got a bit of something to stay down just enough to digest..well most of it I hope. Watching the time tick-tock by and I can't wait to wash back my savior and hit the pillow. Yeah..I'm a work-a-holic no one in my condition would even consider being at work right now. But fuck it..shit requires my attention and I'll be here barfing the acid out my stomach; let my boss send me home. Shoulder, back and head hurts too; feels like something always hurts on or in me. I should call this part "Story of My Life II" lol..yeah I'm laughing at this..sick isn't it? Yeah..I am. After a year of her bugging me to visit the doc..well maybe she'll be happy I did or not. She probably don't give a fuck...oh well. Wonder if I'll be stuck in a room on a bed sapping up soup with a tough piece of loaf one day. Maybe she'll come visit me with her new femme and rub it in my face of all that I could've been...oh well. I'll have another sopa and see how it plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment