Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Reply

I am hurting from my soul to my skin but that's beyond anyone's understanding but mine. Thing is even though you tried to listen you never understood. You hear and believe what you want to but that's o.k, we have have our moments. As for your concern...thanks but it's not necessary. Home...what do you think that is exactly? The one I shared before you came into my life like a jolt of life or the one that's left the shell I carry with me now. It's neither. It's a work in progress so she'll have somewhere stable to rest her head and know mommy worked till she passed for everything she has. You say his name like it's a curse for you alone but know if you care to, only one other shares my bed..and she's the only one that has. One thing's for sure you don't and will never understand lest you share my skin. My nightmares began the day I took my first breath and you nor anything we shared was an addition. Just as the glimmer in your eyes the first moment both ours met, so is the hate u have for me now...and so it will always be. I'm not "untouchable" cause you will forever have a part of me, whether you want it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment