Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Disease


Feeling myself getting more and more lazy, or am I just accustomed to not giving a fuck.
When I decide which it is, I’ll fill you in.
She’s a lot happier now, I know this to be true
She wiped me off her history and been flirting up a storm with past femmes
Blocked me from everything and everyone
Can’t say I blame her friends for doing what they did
Deep down I know val was jealous, she wants her all to herself
Mad cause she’s not the focus and I am now…well was.
Fucking drama queen.
Saying she was just friends and don’t think of her that way, but calling her “Teddy Bear”
Bitch please, Tae needs to check your ass…damn fool.
That Jasmine Sullivan song…I know it reminds her of me.
Everything that hurt, as sweet as it was.
I can hear her version of it now..talking about me like a disease..lesbian love, the worst of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment