Monday, November 29, 2010

Down Monday...

Today’s a down day.
Seem to be having a lot of these lately but I’m fighting ‘em with ‘ma fist and shit…yea right.
Twitter’s been good to me; sad but true.
I revel off people’s tweets my fav’s being @djlilr and @queststarr don’t mind they foine as fuck….fukkkkkkk lol.
Bleh…
Been raining and shit hit the fan Friday evening JUST when I wanted franz to visit.
Seems like I move ½ a step forward to fucking trip in my steps and flop backwards…just my way to express myself I guess.
I’m a fuck up and I can thank Ian Hernandez for that! Don’t even wanna think about that mess.
Carla and they are coming for Carnival and I’m not sure how to process that.
It’s like I want to see my family… but in the end or beginning I don’t.
I’m a true loner to the core like molten lava, got no quams about stepping out and not coming back.
Allergic to bullshit and fuckery.

No comments:

Post a Comment