Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Seeping..

It feels like a twinge in my soul. Like pieces of you drip into this void that's made to gather up your essence. I feel it every time she contacts me, every time he speaks about anything other than our bond, every time I'm in that lonely place. My skin knows the feeling of steel...cold, hard bliss. The memory seeping into me when stress outweighs strength. Too many people can relate unfortunately, especially in our lil glbtq commune. We're linked after all arn't we? Hmm...interesting. It's not like an addiction you know..it's like rest, like a cold drink on a fucking hot day lol. It saves. I've got a new savior though, well another...codine. No I'm not an addict..we've been over this. This too saves, God knows i need the sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment