Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just when I though I'd be calm..

Never fails..
Just relaxed my brin just enough to focus on work for a hot sec...she calls.
Should've expected it though, she'll do anything for me, even if it's against me.
Yeah...should've expected it.
There are so many funny things about this whole situation
Like..
I broke it off cause I couldn't LIVE the way I was any longer
I couldn't keep that life up, fuck man I have a child to think about.
And blast me or not but nyssa comes first, she comes before ANYONE
...damn her for making me loose sight of my main role.
I plucked my child out her family environment thinking "you know what. fuck this, I deserve better"
Hmm...I don't deserve shit.
Starving myself to pay rent and bills, giving nyssa an inferior life and I mean LIFE.
From food, cause I never had enough to give her proper healthy meals
To health care, cause I couldn't afford to take her for doc's visits or buy her vitamins
To attention, cause I was always so tired and stressed from working like a slave to get paid and worrying about how I'll pay her daycare fees.
When things got really tough I had to stretch foodstuff and go days without breakfast or lunch just to make sure Nyssa had.
Huh..and she calls me 'weak'...saying I couldn't endure. What a fucking joke.
While she had her life, her family, kept up her lifestyle I was suffering my child for the hope of a better life with her. Fuck me...yes fuck me indeed for doing what so many lesbians deem appropriate when they suffer their child's life for their "love"
And she calls me weak..Fuck you (!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment